What is RBBC? Why Root Beer Bundt Cake of course! Courtesy of my new cookbook:

It was my first recipe from the book and I am more than willing to try out another one in the near future. The cake had 2 cups of root beer and the frosting another 1/4 cup. So the root beer flavor wasn't overwhelming, but it was more of a subtle background flavor in the dense chocolate cake. According to the bakers, this cake just screams for ice cream. And really what goes better with root beer than ice cream?

3 comments:
I want that recipe! It sounds so yummy! I love your cool cake stand. I'm impressed with the decorations! Wow!
This cake was really delicious!
yum!
i got the baked cookbook too and LOVE it. so far we've just tried the black forrest cookies (way good--adam made them)
this was totally on my list of things to make soon from it. now i think i'll try it next.
others i am dying to try:
* sweet and salty cake
* chipotle cheddar biscuits
* vanilla marshmallows
* pumpkin whoopie pies
* baked tricolor cookies
* butterscotch pudding tarts
which recipe will you try next? we should do the same one and like compare notes/do a co-review!
i need to call you bout steph's shower.
Post a Comment