27 things for which I am thankful.
1. Andrew
2. Mom and Dad Law
3. Mom and Dad Law's cozy basement
4. Mama K and Daddy Del, for letting us come home and eat all of the food
5. Being able to go home
6. Siblings
5. Neices and Nephews, who are made so that I can spoil them
6. My place of employment
7. Co-workers at said place of employment
8. Being able to get an education at my own pace
9. Chewie dogs
10. Music
11. Most dogs in general
12. Space heaters
13. Photographs
14. Corrective lenses
15. Homemade baked goods
16. The ability to exercise
17. Google images
18. Living within walking distance of a church
19. Public transportation
20. Vacations
21. Warm shoes
22. Good health
23. Books
24. Holidays
25. America
26. Breakfast cereal
27. Andrew, again.
I feel like tagging, Kara and Mindy. Show you thankfulness girls.

No comments:
Post a Comment